Your infinite mind
In the first two lessons, you tapped into your deepest desires to identify actions that will allow you to get what you really want in life.
In Lesson Three, you will start to move into the “how”—how you can re-program your mind to get the wonderful results you want. This is where you will really start to see how your habits and behaviors –your paradigms—affect your day-to-day life. When you start to uncover some of the sabotaging behaviors that you keep from getting what you want, your life really starts to shift.
Download the fillable Accountability Worksheet and Synopsis below and use this as a guide to keep you on track throughout this lesson. After you have spent 2 weeks on this lesson and completed the worksheet, you will write up your synopsis and submit for review.
Agrandissez la vidéo pour voir les sous-titre en français
Click to download
MUSIQUE POUR Méditation
What I think of this 2nd lesson
- Watch the video.
- Read the entire first lesson along with the article.
- Read the questions without answering them, letting them simmer in your subconscious until next week.
Watch the video
Key Points from Lesson Three
- Paradigm is a term used to describe a mass of information that is programmed into an individual’s subconscious mind, genetically at the moment of conception and then environmentally after birth. This information, or the paradigm, is then expressed in behavioral patterns producing the results a person gets in life.
- The paradigm is what structures a person’s logic.
- As you gain a deep understanding of paradigms, it becomes obvious that logic on a conscious level and paradigms on a subconscious level shape a person’s perception and literally place them in a box beyond which they cannot see without the effective use of their imagination.
- The genetic conditioning is quite evident in a person’s body. It is why they look so much like their relatives.
- Unfortunately, the paradigm has such an enormous influence over the use of a person’s conscious faculties, if and when they use their imagination, they will generally unconsciously use it in a negative manner against themselves. An individual will create an image in their mind where they see the conditions and circumstance as the dominant role and they become subservient to them.
- This puts them in a position that prevents them from moving forward.
- In order for the individual to make a shift in logic and break out of that box to freedom, understanding, courage, and determination is required. This generally only happens with the assistance of a coach or a mentor.
- On a much broader level, you can say that culture is a paradigm. Culture is really group habit expressed in lifestyle.
- Paradigms are either positive or negative and are expressed in either positive or negative results. If a person experiences recurring negative results, it is important that they understand the cause of the problem does not lie with the circumstances or conditions outside of them, the cause is within—it lies with their paradigm.
- It is the paradigm that has attracted the conditions or circumstances that contribute to the problem. With the proper understanding an individual has the ability to change the paradigm.
- Becoming aware of paradigms and their limiting ability is not going to change your situation. At this point you have to become aware of how to alter paradigms and that will be covered in exercises outlined in your worksheets.
- This takes us back to the point that a paradigm is a multitude of habits. Some of these habits are good, which produce wanted results or results that you enjoy. It is the habits that form the negative aspect in the paradigm that requires changing.
- Realizing your paradigm is a multitude of habits and habits require a considerable amount of attention and discipline before they are changed, the question then becomes which habit should we work on and how do we change it?
- Begin by identifying the results that you want to improve in your life. Understand that results are the manifestation of an image held in your subconscious mind. It is a part of your perception of what you are capable of achieving or accomplishing. In the worksheets we will lead you in an exercise that will show you how to change your paradigm.
- Corporate paradigms could be called corporate culture. It is group habit. Corporate culture is nothing but a multitude of habits.
- If a company wants to raise the bar, if they want to improve the bottom line, the culture must improve.
- People operate with individual paradigms and then come together to form a corporate paradigm or corporate culture.
- A team paradigm can be transformed by identifying team habits, and selecting one or two habits the team wants to transform. Focusing on only one or two habits at a time is best.
- Improving habits and changing paradigms will have an effect on all areas of your life, not just your work life.
- If transforming paradigms can happen on an individual basis, it can be done on a group basis. When that happens, everything will start to improve!
BONUS: GRATITUDE - PART 2
Agrandissez la vidéo pour voir les sous-titre en français
DON'T FORGET TO SEND A SUMMARY OF THE SECOND LESSON
We use repetition to learn and impress upon the subconscious mind.
We use reflection also to learn and to help make connections between what we are taught in theory and what we need to do in practice.
Now that you have been studying lesson 1 for a few weeks take some time to reflect back on the lesson and write-up a solid synopsis of your thoughts.
Writing this synopsis gives you the chance to make connections between what you are thinking, what you are learning, what you are doing and how you will apply the lesson in your life and in working with your clients.
This synopsis is not scored; it demonstrates that you have studied and assimilated the lesson.
Submit your Accountability Synopsis below.
Please allow up to 2 business days for a reply of receipt and the unlocking of your next lesson.