Lesson 4 : The secret genie
In this lesson, we introduce an incredible graphic, the Stickperson graphic, that will help bring order to your mind. Bob Proctor has been studying the mind since the early 1960s and he says the Stickperson graphic is the most valuable idea he has ever learned.
This graphic shows use that you can always tell what’s happening on the inside by what’s happening on the outside. You will want to burn this image into your mind as we will begin using it for our own progressive development.
Download the fillable Accountability Worksheet and Synopsis below and use this as a guide to keep you on track throughout this lesson. After you have spent 2 weeks on this lesson and completed the worksheet, you will write up your synopsis and submit for review.
l'obligation de rendre des comptes et le résumé ci-dessous et utilisez-les comme guide pour vous maintenir sur la bonne voie tout au long de cette leçon. Après avoir consacré deux semaines à cette leçon et rempli la feuille de travail, vous rédigerez votre synopsis et le soumettrez à l'examen.
Agrandissez la vidéo pour voir les sous-titre en français
Click to download
MUSIQUE POUR Méditation
What I think of this 4th lesson
- Watch the video.
- Read the entire first lesson along with the article.
- Read the questions without answering them, letting them simmer in your subconscious until next week.
Watch the video
Key Points for lesson four
- No one has ever seen the mind. When the mind is imagined and understood, you will become much more effective at improving results.
- Behavior is the cause of results—the secondary cause. For permanent improvement in results, you must go to the primary cause, which is, the cause
of the behavior, and that is the subconscious programming—the paradigm.
- The conscious mind is the thinking mind, the educated mind. The subconscious mind is the emotional mind. It’s what is going on in the emotional mind that determines the behavior, or the actions the body is involved in.
- The conscious mind receives information from the outside world through the five sensory factors: sight, sound, smell, taste and touch.
- Unfortunately, most people’s paradigm, or their conditioning, causes them to be subservient to their outside world. They live through their senses, through what they see, hear, taste, smell and touch.
- Our conditions, circumstances and environment have no bearing on what is going to happen in our future unless we let them. You do not have to go by
what you see, hear, smell, taste and touch.
- You have the ability to originate/create an image of what you would like the future to be like. By impressing that picture upon the subconscious mind
(letting yourself get emotionally involved with the image), the image will ultimately move into form with and through you.
- If you objectively view another person’s behavior, you will understand what is going on in their mind.
- The conscious mind is where we gather information, but that is not the part that controls the actions of the body. The conscious mind thinks and the
subconscious mind executes what’s impressed upon it and expresses itself through the body.
- Every person has genius locked up within them. Their spiritual DNA, the essence of who they are, is perfect. That perfection has been buried in old
virus codes or paradigms. Thinking Into Results is designed to help you bring these deep reservoirs of potential to the surface.
- If you want people to change what they’re doing, you will have to help them understand what is causing them to do what they’re doing.
- There is a tremendous energy that flows to and through you. This energy can even be photographed leaving your body.
- You have the ability to create dreams, originate ideas or discover solutions to problems from this energy as it flows into your conscious mind.
- The only limits placed on these dreams are the limits that you consciously choose to place on them. This is where the creation of a new future for your life originates.
- Vibration is a natural law of the Universe. Everything vibrates … nothing rests. We literally live in an ocean of motion. Your body is a molecular structure in a very high speed of vibration.
- You become emotionally involved with your dreams as you move them from your conscious to your subconscious mind. As the subconscious mind is in
every cell of your body it necessarily follows that the vibration of your entire body is altered with the emotional involvement of the dream.
- These vibrations are not only expressed in action, they also set up a magnetic force and you begin attracting to you everything that vibrates in harmony with you. The action/attraction is what alters your results.
- Feeling is a word we invented to describe our conscious awareness of the vibration we are in.
- When you find that you’re not feeling good, know that you are emotionally involved with the wrong idea.
- If you find the things that are coming into your life are not to your liking, you’ve got to ask yourself, “How am I acting? What am I emotionally involved with? What kinds of ideas am I thinking?”
BONUS: Money + Exercise
Agrandissez la vidéo pour voir les sous-titre en français
DON'T FORGET TO SEND A SUMMARY OF THE FOURTH LESSON
We use repetition to learn and impress upon the subconscious mind.
We use reflection also to learn and to help make connections between what we are taught in theory and what we need to do in practice.
Now that you have been studying lesson 1 for a few weeks take some time to reflect back on the lesson and write-up a solid synopsis of your thoughts.
Writing this synopsis gives you the chance to make connections between what you are thinking, what you are learning, what you are doing and how you will apply the lesson in your life and in working with your clients.
This synopsis is not scored; it demonstrates that you have studied and assimilated the lesson.
Submit your Accountability Synopsis below.
Please allow up to 2 business days for a reply of receipt and the unlocking of your next lesson.