Lesson 12: Magnifying the Mind
Here's the secret to increasing the power of your mind:
Mind is the greatest power in all creation. You can use it to think, to build ideas, to solve any problem. You can use it to literally transform your life. It is there, finely tuned, self-maintained, and ready to drive you wherever you want to go.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to use your mind to move beyond common sense and logic, and make a quantum leap and achieve exponential gains in your results.
Plus, the lesson introduces a concept called the MasterMind, which teaches you that the mind of a group is better than the mind of each person individually. This lesson discusses the agreements that are held in a MasterMind group and how you can go about forming your own MasterMind group.
Download the fillable Accountability Worksheet and Synopsis below and use this as a guide to keep you on track throughout this lesson. After you have spent 2 weeks on this lesson and completed the worksheet, you will write up your synopsis and submit for review.
Enlarge the video to see French subtitles
Click to download
MUSIQUE POUR Méditation
Key Points of the twelfth lesson
- Trying harder is not necessarily the solution for achieving more. It may not offer any promise for getting what you want out of life. Sometimes in fact it is a big part of the problem. If you stake your hopes on a breakthrough by trying harder than ever, you may kill your chances for success.
- We have been programmed as part of our paradigm, part of our habitual behavior, to take logical, progressive steps.
- You2 implies an explosive jump in your personal performance that puts you far beyond the next logical step. The concept is one of exponential gains rather than incremental progress.
- Quantum leaps come without apparent effort. These are high-velocity moves that carry you to dramatically higher performance levels without a time-consuming struggle. Quantum leaps can happen by applying the concepts in this toolbox.
- Every challenge has a learning opportunity. Get excited about the opportunities to learn.
- Mastermind groups are a group of people coming together where there is a common situation that they want to accomplish, a goal, a challenge that they want to overcome. Mastermind groups are a group of people getting together, dedicated to helping you solve your problem.
- Be very selective about the people with whom you share your dreams or thoughts of You2. The vast majority of people have no understanding that they truly do have the potential to multiply their effectiveness.
DON'T FORGET TO SEND A SUMMARY OF THE SECOND LESSON
We use repetition to learn and impress upon the subconscious mind.
We use reflection also to learn and to help make connections between what we are taught in theory and what we need to do in practice.
Now that you have been studying lesson 1 for a few weeks take some time to reflect back on the lesson and write up a solid synopsis of your thoughts.
Writing this synopsis gives you the chance to make connections between what you are thinking, what you are learning, what you are doing, and how you will apply the lesson in your life and in working with your clients.
This synopsis is not scored; it demonstrates that you have studied and assimilated the lesson.
Submit your Accountability Synopsis below.
Please allow up to 2 business days for a reply of receipt and the unlocking of your next lesson.